SCREEN-L Archives

January 2002, Week 4

From:
Paul Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:12:00 -0500
Picturing Justice, the online journal of law and popular culture, has a
new look.  If you haven't visited recently, I invite you to do so:
http://www.picturingjustice.com   (the www is necessary to get to the
page).

You are invited to write for PJ.  We accept articles on any aspect of
law and popular culture.  We encourage articles up to 2,000 words (no or
very few footnotes please but web-links are welcome) suitable for a
general audience.  Most articles focus on film or television programs.

A few current highlights from the homepage are discussions of the films,
The Man who Wasn't There and  Legally Blonde, as well as television
shows such as First Monday and The Practice.

Article submissions may be made to Paul Joseph at:

The editorial board includes law and non-law faculty (from the
University of San Francisco, UCLA and Nova Southeastern University) as
well as a legal practitioner.  The University of San Francisco College
of Law hosts PJ on its servers and provides web-mastering support, which
we acknowledge with thanks.

Professor Paul R Joseph
Associate Dean, NSU-Law
3305 College Ave.