SCREEN-L Archives

December 2001, Week 1

From:
Ron Leming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:05:24 -0800
"But that film reminds me that some of the most interesting Beat
artifacts are TV episodes rather than feature films. BEV HILLBILLIES
esp."

Don't forget Dobie Gillis

--
The circus turned out to be a bad place to sell my new line of specialty
tacos. Now what do I do with all this leftover clown meat?

"Approved by Saint Isadore, patron saint of the internet"
http://www.bonestructure.net