SCREEN-L Archives

December 2001, Week 1

From:
Astrid Böger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:32:23 +0100
Dear all --

I'm wondering what there is to know about the animated propaganda and
military training films done by the Disney corporation during World War II.
I'm looking for any secondary sources, but am also curious if anyone has
worked on this topic or has had access to the films themselves.
Thanks, Astrid Boeger

Dr. Astrid Böger
Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf
Ang. II - Amerikastudien / American Studies
Universitätsstraße 1, 40225 Düsseldorf
Tel.: 49 + (0)211-81-14019
eMail: [log in to unmask]