SCREEN-L Archives

November 2001, Week 4

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:53:42 -0500
Phil Hardy's _The Overlook Film Encyclopedia:  Science Fiction_ is the most comprehensive.  It tries to include every SF film ever
made in any country, although it certainly falls short of this, it has stuff that's not even in the IMDb, or was only added because
somebody like me (Iron Bred, et al.) saw it in the book. It only covers through 1994, because of when it was published. It will
probably be updated in a few years. The first edition came out in 1985, the second in 1994.

Scott