SCREEN-L Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
Susanna Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:47:50 -0400
Found these right off the cuff. Am just coming up for air from Deleuze's The
Time-Image. This looks interesting.

Bakhtin and Film, by Martin Flanagan
Department of English Literature, University of Sheffield
http://www.shef.ac.uk/uni/academic/A-C/bakh/flanagan.html

ARTICLES ABOUT BAKHTIN, From A-Z
http://bailiwick.lib.uiowa.edu/MBakhtin/bibliography/EssaysAboutBakhtin.html

Work Project: Pasolini, Bakhtin and Film
Myrto Konstantarakos, Middlesex University, England
http://www.comune.bologna.it/iperbole/boll900/konsteng.htm

Susanna Chandler
Gravity Groove Productions
Cambridge, MA