SCREEN-L Archives

September 2001, Week 3

From:
Ted Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 00:03:10 -0400
Re: the Memento DVD - why didn't they include a "remix," so we could
watch the movie in chronological order? It seems like an obvious move -
several people I talked to after seeing it all specifically mentioned
that they were looking forward to watching it again, the other way
around, on DVD. So do you think the filmmaker specifically didn't want
his film chopped up in that way, or is it still on its way, as some sort
of "collector's version"?

--
Ted Friedman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite