SCREEN-L Archives

August 2001, Week 3

From:
Patricia Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:04:07 -0300
Dear friends,
I Coordinate a Film Programa in Fortaleza, Brasil and one of my
students wants to specialize in continuity. Around here, that's
something you learn mostly from experience, rather empirically.

Since I never had a student with a manifest vocation for it, I am
unable to advise her on where to find the right place to learn that
(abroad) in order to become a professional continuist (not sure if
that's the right term).

I'd be very grate ful if you could help me in this matter, suggesting
schools, programs or even availables internships that there may exist
in this field. Also I would like to know what type of qualifications
is normally required from these professionals when hired in the US TV
or film production enviroments.

Thanks

Patricia Martin

--
Patricia Martin
Diretora

NOVO EMAIL!!!!  NUEVO EMAIL!!!!!   NEW EMAIL!!!!

Oswaldo Cruz 2366
Fortaleza, CE
CEP: 60125-150
Brasil