SCREEN-L Archives

July 2001, Week 4

From:
Sofia Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:03:29 +0200
Dear All,

Iım not sure if it is custom to introduce oneself to the list but I thought
it could be a good idea.
My name is Sophia Gustafsson and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I have for a
long time now searched for a good movie discussion group that do not only
focus on Brad Pitts...look or Julia Roberts lips. To be able to come in
contact with persons more like myself who likes to discuss movies in more
detail.

I am basically self learned regarding the movies different genres but I also
live with a person who has studied a lot in the film area. I try to read as
much film books and magazines as possible just to get more knowledge.

Kind regards

Sophia