SCREEN-L Archives

June 2001, Week 4

From:
reza rashidian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 07:50:22 -0700
Dear Sir/Madam,
We (Islamic Republic of Iran's Broadcasting) are
studying grading possibility of the people involve in
the production of motion picture and TV programs. In
this way we want to know through which criteria and
factors we can signify professional levels of the
production crew such as directors, producers,
cameramen and etc. I'm also in search for samples of
salary charts of the production crew, busy in TV
organizations. I want to know through which criteria
they (TV
organizations) signify crew salaries.
And what are standards and qualifications of the
production crew?
So, if you use or know any special method, please
guide us. Thanks for your time and
attention.

Regards,
Rashidian