SCREEN-L Archives

June 2001, Week 1

From:
Dan Streible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:49:08 -0400
The journal for the Association of Moving Image Archivists, THE MOVING IMAGE, seeks qualified authors to write reports/reviews of any film or video releases of interest to the archival profession.  Length: approx. 1,500 words
Next deadline:  September 1
(and every 5-6 months thereafter)

Currently, I have review copies of

1.  THE WIDE BLUE ROAD (1956, Pontecorvo),  VHS tape and press packet available.

2.  A DVD compilation of Japanese silent films.

THE MOVING IMAGE is a juried, scholarly, semi-annual publication from the University of Minnesota Press.  We seek to enrich the dialogue among archivists and academics.

Email me if you are able to review these, or other, films.

Dan Streible,
Film Review Editor, THE MOVING IMAGE