SCREEN-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

From:
Freda Freiberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 17:45:32 +1000
There's a fascinating essay by Friedrich Kittler, called "Dracula's Legacy",
in a collection of his essays under the title: Literature, Media,
Information systems, edited by John Johnston, which is worth reading for a
refreshingly different approach to this subject.
Freda Freiberg, Melbourne film historian