SCREEN-L Archives

April 2001, Week 1

From:
Hr Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 14:03:13 EDT
I am a film scholar  psychoanalyst  writing widely in a variety of venues
from Film Studies Camera Obscura to Movieline etc. Have a piece originally
published in PSYCHIATRIC TIMES, where I am regular reviewer, about SURVIVOR,
entitled LORD OF THE SLY. Compares the show -- first series -- to current
slash and burn corporate practise, and its fall out as seen in private
practise of psychiatry,therapy,pharmacotherapy etc. involving corporate
executives other issues are touched upon. Please let me know if
interested. Harvey Roy Greenberg MD 320 West 86th Street, 3A, New York
l0024 2l2 595 5220 PS For sample of my writing, please contact website
www.harveyroygreenbergmd.com