SCREEN-L Archives

April 2001, Week 1

From:
Aysen Mustafa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 13:56:07 +1100
I am a film librarian assisting a client obtain a video copy of Terence
Malick's short film Lanton Mills (1969) directed while he was a student at
the American Film Institute.  I have discovered that the 16mm copy at the
AFI will be available online sometime? in 2001 but this request is urgent
as my client is due to hand in the first draft of a book on the director.
If anyone has seen the film or has any suggestions of a possible alternate
print/video source I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Aysen Mustafa
Research Librarian
Australian Film Institute
Library and Research services