SCREEN-L Archives

January 2001, Week 2

From:
Lang Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:35:52 -0500
>Does anyone know where I can find this Thai science-fiction comedy by

A couple of options, neither very easy:  Check the collecting circuit
through places like the newsgroup alt.video.tape-trading or ads in
Psychotronic magazine (you'll have to write to ask).  Or go to actual Thai
video stores which at least in my area are mostly going to be in
grocery/convenience stores; ask at a Thai restaurant for info.  The
drawback here is that you'll probably need the title in Thai characters or
at least a romanization.  And please let me know if you find a copy.

Lang