SCREEN-L Archives

December 2000, Week 1

From:
Timo Matoniemi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:53:27 +0200
Hi,
In the 1990's Liv Ullmann has directed several films. Her latest film is
Trolösa (Faithless) relaseased in 2000.  It was seen in the main
competition, Festival International de Film de Cannes 2000.

Timo Matoniemi

Suomen elokuva-arkisto / Finnish Film Archive
Kirjasto / Library
P.O.Box 177
FIN-00151 Helsinki
Tel:    + 358 9 615 40 246