SCREEN-L Archives

December 2000, Week 1

From:
tutuila polynesian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:41:00 EST
Dear list members,
Has anyone seen actress"liv ullmann"the most beautiful Norwegian actress of
all America,USA?

She use to be in every story in the "TIME" and "NEWSWEEK" MAGIZINES.
She made over 25 flims for big screen.The last movie was "MINDWALK:A Flim for
Passionate Thinkers '91. since then no one else has seem anything more,..Does
anyone know where she is or what she is doing for the big screen these common
days?

Does Warner Brothers know what she is up to? She had a great imagination and
an unusual ability to express it to others. I wonder. Please, let me hear from
you on the above following questions. Thanks

Tutuila...Montverde FLA