There are lots of examples of pregnancy in film.
1) In "Just Another Girl On The IRT" the main female character tries to hide
her pregnancy by pretending to be eating a lot. Later, she gives birth and
puts the baby in a box next to a dumpster where the baby is discovered and
2) In "Fools Rush In" Selma Hyak's character hides the pregnancy from Matthew
Perry's character but eventually ends up giving birth on Hoover Dam.
3) "Nine Months" has Juliane Moore pregnant and worried.
4) In "The Big Red One" American soldiers help a pregnant French woman give
birth in a German tank which provides one of the funnier and touching scenes
in the movie.
5) In "My Life" Nicole Kidman is pregnant with a child who will never see his
dad because Michael Keaton is dying of cancer.
6) In "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers" Jane Powell is pregnant out there in
the wilderness and has to take care of herself AND 6 other kidnapped girls
from the nearby town.
These are just a couple of examples I can think of right now. Hope it's
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail
To sign off Screen-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF Screen-L
in the message. Problems? Contact [log in to unmask]