SCREEN-L Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Karla Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:09:03 -0600
Hello. I saw your message asking for information about MFA programs.
The University Film and Video Association has prepared a first draft
of MFA guidelines for academic units. You can view this draft on the
UFVA web site: www.ufva.org. Reviewing the list of member
institutions might also provide additional contacts for you. If you
have any questions about how you can contact someone associated with
the organization or the guidelines, please let me know. Good luck
with your project.

Karla Berry

Karla S. Berry
Associate Professor