SCREEN-L Archives

September 2000, Week 5

From:
"Baker, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:24:52 -0500
Another film that uses still photos is "Lola rennt" (known in the U.S. as
"Run, Lola, Run"), a 1998 German film directed by Tom Tykwer.  The still
images project possible futures for people who Lola passes or bumps into as
she runs.

Barbara L. Baker
Professor of Communication
Central Missouri State University