SCREEN-L Archives

July 2000, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 05:01:53 EDT
Hello all.  I'm a recent AFI graduate who is wriging a war film.  I'm looking
for great films that cover both different aspects of war as well as different
wars.  Also, wondering if anyone knows of any interesting battles or wars
that havent' been shown or over portrayed too much.
Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Nathan
Reply to [log in to unmask]