SCREEN-L Archives

July 2000, Week 1

From:
Darryl Wiggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:37:38 -0500
As a follow-up to the recent Kubrick query, and an earlier one regarding
the Hindu chant music on EWS, here are Katarina's original answers to these
questions from alt.movies.kubrick (and in case you doubt the source, the
official Eyes Wide Shut website has a link to the web site of his wife,
Christiane -- http://eyeswideshut.warnerbros.com/ck/ck.htm -- and it
specifically states "This is to confirm that Katharina Kubrick Hobbs is a
regular reader of and occasional contributor to alt.movies.kubrick")