SCREEN-L Archives

June 2000, Week 1

From:
stephen O'Riordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:29:54 -0700
Paul,

Over the years the media library at UC San Diego has  purchased many titles
from Insight  & have found them quite good.

Stephen

 06:34 PM 5/31/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I was recently mailed a very tempting catalogue of Theatre arts videos from
>a company called Insight Media of New York.
>The tapes are very expensive, and i wondered if others could comment on
>content and quality.
>
>Paul Fryer
>Senior Lecturer in Theatre
>Rose Bruford College, Sidcup (U.K.)
>
>----
>Online resources for film/TV studies may be found at ScreenSite
>http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (858) 534-7981
fax:       (858) 534-0189
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/fvl/FVLPAGE.HTM