SCREEN-L Archives

May 2000, Week 4

From:
marioncrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 02:49:19 +0100
This was originally a serialised TV production made in 1973, which was later
edited to fit a TV movie format. It starred film actor William Holden, who
was awarded an Emmy for his portrayal of ageing cop Bumper Morgan.

I have been trying, without success, to locate a VHS copy of this,
preferably in full, although I would settle for the TVM version instead. I
am hoping someone on the list might have information to help me to find it,
or any suggestions, however tentative. Anything relating to The Blue Knight
would be appreciated.

Thanks to all.
Sheridan Collier