SCREEN-L Archives

May 2000, Week 3

Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 20:39:09 -0500
They're region 2.  US & Canada is Region 1.  Asia is Region 3.  There are
six regions in all.  Does anyone know if the DVD players at
codefreedvd.com are legal?  My brother thinks they aren't.  Are thre any
legal code free players cheaper than the $950 including shipping of their
cheapest?

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Cracks in the Fourth Wall Filmworks/Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!
(with special musical guest Leila Josefowicz)

"Who's John Adams?"  --Vice President Albert Gore, Jr., at Monticello,
after failing to recognize busts of other founding fathers.

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite