SCREEN-L Archives

May 2000, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 20:05:44 -0500
_Who's That Knocking at My Door_ credits Berthune and Keitel, but the rest
are deferred to the end.  _Tommy_ would be like this, since it credits
Stigwood, Russell, and The Who.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Cracks in the Fourth Wall Filmworks/Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!
(with special musical guest Leila Josefowicz)

"Who's John Adams?"  --Vice President Albert Gore, Jr., at Monticello,
after failing to recognize busts of other founding fathers.