SCREEN-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 19:35:20 -0500
Perhaps _Clarence_, a sequel to IAWL.  I saw part of it on TV, but I don't
know how it ended.

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Cracks in the Fourth Wall Filmworks/Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!
(with special musical guest Leila Josefowicz)

"Who's John Adams?"  --Vice President Albert Gore, Jr., at Monticello,
after failing to recognize busts of other founding fathers.