SCREEN-L Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Mark Bahlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Bahlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:27:08 +1030
Well - I have had some replies to the mail that I sent out a couple of weeks ago. But now your time is nearly up!

Can I suggest that if you haven't sent in your choices that you do it now!

For a list of over 700 subscribers, the response has been fairly poor. Thanks to those who have already sent in their votes, but if you send in yours the spread of voting should be more even!

I will accept votes up until midnight Saturday 25th March (+9:30 GMT timezone)

That's about 12 hours before the Oscar ceremony

keep 'em coming in!

Mark Bahlin