SCREEN-L Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
ivelton souza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:56:50 -0800
hi, everybody, how are you ?

I am Ivelton, a brazilian studying cinema in australia, and I realy need some help now.

I have an assignment in lightning to finish till next monday, and as I am working during all days, I have no time to go to tv stations and observe and analise the lightining used in some productions.

I have an option of doing a research analisys of lightining used on 2-4 films or tv programs or commercials, so if somebody know some useful links where i can find this kind of information, you going to save my day!!!

If possible, I have to find pictures and diagrams in the report,
and this kind of information will help a lot:
        * diagrams of lightning set ups
        * Photographs of the set and actual light used
        * Brand names of lights used
        * The wattage of lights
        * Specific lightning problems and how they were overcome
        * Descriptions of gels used
        * Descriptions of grip equipment used for the lightning

Thank you very much, God will pay you back (if he don't , we can complain at the vatican, anyway )

bye

ivelton

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.lycos.com

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite