SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:12:11 -0500
I don't know about this rights issue. As far as I know Orion Pictures (MGM) used to have it and, at least until last year, Alliance Atlantis here in Canada had it as well. Whatever the case may be, I've learned a long time ago that Facets is not the final place to find what you're looking for (you also don't have to pay inflated prices either). You can find this at Video Flicks, in NTSC widescreen & subtitled, for $19.99 at:

http://www.videoflicks.com/VF2/1023/1023772.ihtml?9806
.