SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Peter Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:10:59 -0500
To Thomas Tucker: I bought my VHS copy of WINGS OF DESIRE (widescreen,
German with English subtitles) in Toronto about six months ago. This
particular version is authorized for distribution only in Canada. It is
distributed by Alliance Atlantis, which has a website at
www.allianceatlantis.com, and you may be able to get more information
there. You could also try www.reel.com, which has thousands of videos for
sale. Good luck with your search.
Peter Warren

> From: Graves, Jane H. <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Wings of Desire
> Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 5:17 PM
>
> Try Ebay. I just looked and they have tons of Wim Wenders stuff. I'm
sure
> there's a copy among them.
>
> Jane

Screen-L