SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Adam Wathen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:52:18 -0600
A friend of mine is in search of an animated film shown recently on PBS.  I
have not been able to track any information down and was wondering if
someone on the list might have picked up what he saw.

Here is his e-mail:

"I saw a animated movie on PBS a while back about these fish-like people that
lived on a planet, and they had humans as pets. One little girl got away
with the learning device of the aliens and went into a park, and learned all
there technology. They then proceeded to overthrow the alien race by going
to the moon and shooting the souls of the aliens as they mated with other
aliens from other planets....

anyone have any idea what the name of this was? I believe it was originally
french..."

I don't know what exactly he means by "movie." I assume it could just be
an episode of a series or a film short.

Adam.

Adam Wathen
Reference/Documents Librarian (402) 280-2978
Creighton University [log in to unmask]
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178