SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 2

Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:20:47 -0500
I thought I'd pass this along...  (My review of _Sleepy Hollow_ mentioned
the reference to _On the Town_).

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."