SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 5

Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:56:24 -0500
Rebecca is the only one to win Best Picture, but I don't believe Hitch was
nominated, because it was seen more as Selznick's film.

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."