SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 3

From:
wanda bershen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:29:56 -0500
Hi there

I'm a long-time Screen_L member and teach a grad course at NYU cinema
Studies in Curatorial Practice with Film & Video.

Delighted to see Cinema Journal on-line -- but sorry no individual
subscriptions are possible.

I also distribute foreign language films -- very interesting ones -- to the
university community. Is ther a way to announce a New Series via Cineam
Journal?? Or perhaps via Society for Cinema Studies Website??

We are about to do large mailing of flyers end of January --and will have
all that info on the Web by March. still would be great to announce
on-line to Film studies community.

thanks for any advice you can offer.

Wanda Bershen
RED DIAPER PRODUCTIONS