SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 2

From:
David Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:47:09 -0500
The Count of Monte Cristo (1934) was produced
by Edward Small. His films are owned by
Golden Books Home Entertainment.

Home video rights have been sublicensed to
Liberty Home Video, though I don't know if
they have yet released the film on VHS or DVD.

http://www.vcihomevideo.com/

David Pierce

Silent Film Sources
http://www.cinemaweb.com/silentfilm