SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:20:00 -0500
Do NOT read this if you have not seen _Magnolia_ (of course I'm likely to
get blasted like Siskel was with _The Crying Game_).

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."