SCREEN-L Archives

December 1993

Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1993 10:21:25 EST
On Mon, 13 Dec 1993 13:47:22 CET Esther Wouda said:
>Hello SCREEN-ers,
>
>I'm a filmstudent from Holland and am looking for a book that is written by a
>mr. HENRI ALEKAN. I think it is about light/lighting or camerawork, or
>something of the kind. I do know that Alekan is a cameraman, but I'm not
>sure about the title of this book, or where I could find it.
>I hope someone of you out there could give me some info on it.
>THANKS!
>       Esther Wouda

A search of the RLIN database which lists the holdings of major US university
and research libraries comes up with two possible titles by Henri Alekan:
   LA LUMIERE ET LA VILLE (Paris: EDAP, 1991)
   DES LUMIERES ET DES OMBRES (Paris: Sycomore, 1984)

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <PRYLUCK@TEMPLEVM>