SCREEN-L Archives

October 2012, Week 1

From:
"Brown, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:16:10 +0100
As there is perhaps an interesting debate emerging about methodologies and
the practice of 'close analysis' in particular, and further to Warren
Buckland's recent posting of his review of the above-mentioned book to
Screen-L, I thought list members might be interested in Clayton and
Klevan's response, which I recently came across via Twitter:

http://bristol.academia.edu/AlexClayton/Papers/1946470/Authors_Reply_to_War
ren_Bucklands_Review_of_The_Language_and_Style_of_Film_Criticism

Dr. Tom Brown,

Lecturer in Film
Film Studies Department
King's College London
Norfolk Building
Strand Campus
London
WC2R 2LS

Tel: 020 7848 2018

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org