SCREEN-L Archives

August 1994

Sender:
From:
Charles Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 1994 02:09:55 EDT
 <       I am aware that Republic Pictures Intl., was pre-sellling the
<project last year at Cannes.  What happened after that, I don't know.
<Republic and Republic Intl., were inhaled by Blockbuster recently.>

As I recall from perusing Blockbuster the other dau, a copy of The PLague
does exist on tape and if I remember correctly stars Raoul Julia as well.