SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
"D. S. Cunningham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 21:08:41 PDT
to Marlyn

ahhhhhhhhh, but your question *does* have something to do with OJ--his
LAWYERS are the epitome of manipulative mouthpieces--not that LA's
prosecutors seem any less so--

but to your question--most of the films I could think of want to have it BOTH
ways--good lawyers vs bad ie, CLASS ACTION, THE VERDICT, MUSIC BOX,
STORYVILLE,THE FIRM, PELICAN BRIEF (good law student, anyway). Of course
there's no redeeming CITIZEN COHN.

Hmmmmmmm, thought provoking. I'll be interested to see what others come up
with.

Donna Cunningham