SCREEN-L Archives

September 1993

From:
Brent Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1993 17:44:26 CDT
I know that I am going out on a limb by asking this question, but I am sure
that someone on this list has advice, recommendations, etc.

I have completed my Masters in Mass Communication and am now looking toward
continued study.  My major professor, along with many others, has offered
suggestions about which schools they would consider.  However, I still need
to narrow down the schools.

The lists of suggested schools are long and, to my surprise, highly
varied.   Any assistance (i.e. opinions) would be greatlyappreciated.

I have always leaned toward film, but I have encountered resistance from many
former professors who recommend a more broad approach, such as Mass Comm.  or
Journalism.

Thanks in advance.

Brent.

Brent Kelley