SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
Denise Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 1994 02:33:06 CDT
>        Hard to ignore what's happening when my blood pressure is
>shooting to 400.  And I was so happy that Italy won the game
>today...thanks for spoiling such a perfect moment of ecstasy, John&Denise.
>
>        Gloria Monti

Hmmmm.....so, really, what this says is "when MY blood pressure is
skyrocketing, I can lash out, but when yours is pushing the 4-digit-
mark, shut up and face the fact that you're dead wrong (and possibly
an ass, at that)."

OK.

I can do that.

If someone had told me the rules a bit earlier, I mighn't have gotten
into so much trouble with the thought/expression police.

Denise Bryson, Language and Literature

=      The quotation herein is guaranteed not to offend individuals   =
=       (whether members of a group or not) on the basis of race,     =
=         creed, gender, ethnicity, different-ability, ideology,      =
=          haircolor, eyecolor, size of body parts, body odor,        =
=           musical taste, level of education, artistic yen,          =
=            caf or decaf, colorblindness, or any other               =
=              distinguishing characteristics whatever.               =