SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

From:
Robin Feinland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1993 16:31:36 -0400
Delsey,

I was not able to find out where you can get it, but I did find out that
it was produced in Japan and began in 1966!  There were 52 episodes.

The program was set in Africa where Kimba the white lion is king of the
"Kickapeels".  Most of the other characters were apparently other animals,
 including:  Dan'l Baboon, Pauley Cracker, Tadpole, Rodger Ranger, Kitty and
 Claw -
"an enemy determined to foil Kimba's plans".

This info is form the Complete Encyclopedia of Television.  You can e-mail
me privately if you want more info.

Hope this is helpful in jogging your memory.

Robin Feinland