SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 09:22:36 CST
Author:  [log in to unmask] at SMTP-LINK
Date:    12/10/94 1:22 AM

[Editor's Note:  This message was originally submitted to SCREEN-L by the
"Author" noted above, not Jeremy Butler, SCREEN-L's moderator.]

I have worked for the past six years in video distribution, and now that I am
an internet rep, I want to help my label contacts find new and challenging
material from independent and student filmmakers.  I am not charging for the
service nor will there be a charge if the material generates interest or gets
accepted.  I will stay ahead in my business if I continue to find great new
material.  All I ask is that you trust me with one screener (with a SASE if
you want it returned) and expect no guarantees.  If you doubt me, find my
commercial website at http://www.tagsys.com/Ads/PicPal/ and see if the
concept interests you.  I hope you can circulate this post.  Sincerely yours,
Steven Kramer, Gravity Entertainment/Picture Palace, PO Box 1051, Kearny, NJ
07032.