SCREEN-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
"Jennifer M. Bean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 1922 18:27:23 -0800
Hi Gloria:

I highly recommend the chapter on Jerry Lewis in Steve Shaviro's _Cinematic
Body_ (1995?; Minnesota).  Also take a look at Kathleen Rowe's _The Unruly
Woman_ and, if I remember correctly, there is a piece on Woody Allen in
either _Unspeakable Images_ or Karnick's and Jenkins' edited collection
_Classical Hollywood Comedy_.

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer M. Bean