SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Dennis Bingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 16:14:51 -0500
Dear Fellow Screen-L Denizens:

        For research I'm doing on Susan Hayward's 1950's biopics, I am
trying to find copies of two films that are not currently available (if
they ever were) on commercial video.  These are SMASH-UP:STORY OF A WOMAN
(Universal, 1947) and WITH A SONG IN MY HEART (Fox, 1952).  If anyone has
a copy s/he would be willing to lend briefly or knows of any other source
for these two titles, I would be most grateful.  Please e-mail me
directly at my address shown above.  Thanks.

Dennis Bingham
Indiana University-Indianapolis