SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Bob Arnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 08:30:25 GMT+6
I'm looking for some hard to find screenplays.  I've tried most the scripts
services and I've tried contacting the writers, so now I'm reaching out to
people with contacts, people with an interest in collectibles, or just that
 freak
accident where someone says they have what I need.

If you know of a source or of a person, please let me know.  A couple of
specific screenplays I'm looking for are Towne's original version of
GREYSTOKE (with his ending intact), Towne's DAYS OF THUNDER (anybody
know anyone at Paramount?), Richard Price's "Life Lessons" from NEW
YORK STORIES and BAD (yes, the Michael Jackson video).

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob