SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Ara Rubyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 18:44:01 EDT
Recently Lunell Booth said:
I need help identifying some literary characters that would be
     comparable to Glen Close's "Alex" in the film FATAL ATTRACTION.

The most obvious one is a Biblical character by the name of Lillith.  I can't
tell you more about her except to say if you do the research, you'll find
that there are a lot of interesting parallels between the two characters.