SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 11:26:29 +0100
I am about to undertake a dissertation on video censorship, including a case
study of a film that was on general release in BRITISH cinemas, but when it
came to be released on video in Britain, was held up for some time by the
BBFC because of the contents of the film, but was eventually released either in
its entirety or in a modified version.
Could anyone suggest a suitable title, or give me the address of somewhere I
could to contact to get the information
Thanks in advance.

Chloe M. Evan-Hughes.
--------