SCREEN-L Archives

December 2012, Week 3

From:
George Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:55:40 -0500
Bill Murray has done so well with this paradigm that he essentially has
brought it into his more serious roles.
I just taught Jarmusch's Broken Flowers and this film, which is not
really a comedy, is structured around the Murray character's inability
to control his environment.

George Robinson

Visit my blog at www.cine-journal.blogspot.com
Catch me live at the Washington Heights Film Class
(http://washingtonheightsfilmclass.com/ for schedule)

https://listserv.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html